The scene outside
Ford House (MacIntosh) Creagorry after the great storm of 1932.
Families MacIntosh & MacDonald Creagorry. Foreground Mary MacDonald (nee Grant) & Mary Margaret Craib (nee MacDonald).
John MacInnes Ardmore with hotel guest Dr Carr.
From Carnan looking north to Benbecula before the bridge. Maggie MacPherson & Penny MacPhee 1933.
Ford House on left, corner of Taigh Mor Creagoraidh on right, thatched building probably a stable later used as a garage.
Press cutting on completion of bridge.
Creagorry pier at Taigh Mor Creagoraidh behind present Co-op shop.
Donald MacCorquodale, ghillie and HC Young, regular visitor.
Cattle drove, picture taken from Creagorry Hotel.
Crossing the ford with the tourists - Domhnall Ruadh "driving".
Dunara Castle built 1875, broken up 1948.
Group outside Creagorry Hotel including Mrs Harriet MacAulay & Dr Paterson.
Anna MacIntosh & Iain Monk outside McCallum Orme's storage shed at Creagorry.
Old Creagory post office
South Ford Bridge